We had such a great Thanksgiving this year we went to Aaron's parents house and enjoyed having a great dinner and some relaxation. I am so grateful for both of our families, and for their examples, we are so blessed.
On Saturday afternoon I got busy and thought that I would get our tree decorated. I love decorating for Christmas. As we were decorating Sam kept saying " This is going to be the best Christmas ever."
Aaron hanging his favorite ornament on the tree(Reese's candy bar), although he was a little sad that it wasn't real.
Garret with his favorite ornament once again this year the red balls



Garret and Aaron after topping the tree with our star.


Sam has always loved the star and so we have always let him put it one the tree, but this year he was so nice and he said that he would let Garret have a turn putting it on the tree and then next year Sam would have a turn and then the next year Garret would have turn and then the next year.......... Aaron and I both thought that it was so nice of Sam to think of his brother, but we also laughed at how he went on and on.
Garret and Aaron after topping the tree with our star.
Sam wanted a picture with Aaron by the tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment