Pictures

My Sister in-law Laura took some cute pictures of the boys. We love them and think that she did such a great job. I can't believe how fast our boys have grown.



Christmas Parade
Dec. 4th
On our drive to the parade Garret crashed in his car seat. We actually didn't even stay for the whole parade this year it was so cold, after we had been standing in the cold for over two hours and the parade was still going we thought that it was a good idea to go home for some hot chocolate and popcorn.
The boys with Brooklyn and Jacob
Ward Party
Ward Party
A Night In Bethlehem
Dec. 5th
Garret was a Shepard and Sam wanted to be Joseph
Santa and the Luminaries
Dec. 6th
Sam and Garret both loved sitting on Santa's lap and telling him what they wanted for Christmas
Sam and Garret both loved sitting on Santa's lap and telling him what they wanted for Christmas
Sam's List
Night Vision
RC Car/Truck
Kung Fu Panda
Rocking Horse
RC Car/Truck
My Family Came To Town
Dec. 12th
My younger but much taller brother Jordan was able to come to town with my parents and sister Kammie, we had such a fun time having them here.
My younger but much taller brother Jordan was able to come to town with my parents and sister Kammie, we had such a fun time having them here.
Still playing
I had to get a picture of me in the wheel chair before I returned it. It was such a nice thing to have right after surgery. I didn't want to take it back, but I knew that it was time. I am now done with physical therapy and am walking without crutches or my boot most of the time. After five months I can now very happy to be more independent again.

The Finished Sleigh

JEEP!!!
Aaron's parents and brothers gave the boys this jeep for Christmas, they have had so much fun driving it around outdoors and indoors. Yesterday while it was snowing they drove it up and down our hall Sam was playing like he was the Dad and Garret was his Son, the hall the the road, the kitchen was the store and their room was the house. They played for hours and had such a great time.

Aaron's Mom made this sleigh for the boys to decorate, they really enjoyed it and loved eating the candy off of it when it was done.
JEEP!!!
Aaron's parents and brothers gave the boys this jeep for Christmas, they have had so much fun driving it around outdoors and indoors. Yesterday while it was snowing they drove it up and down our hall Sam was playing like he was the Dad and Garret was his Son, the hall the the road, the kitchen was the store and their room was the house. They played for hours and had such a great time.
5 comments:
Thanks for updateing!!! I love to see everyone and see what you are up to. Let me know if your package ever gets there. Love and miss ya, Jen
yeah for Kassie...I'm so excited that your foot is healing so well! It looks like you've had an eventful month! p.s. the gingerbread sleigh is so cute.
Kassie, it is so fun to see you and your family, even though we're so far apart! Merry Christmas! We love you all!
Krystal
Your boys are so cute. Hope you had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Ohh it looks like you had a great Christmas and New Year! It is still so crazy to think you're a mother of 2 boys (who are adorable by the way!) Its also good to see your family in the pictures! I can't believe how tall Jordan is!
Post a Comment