Today we went out to my Grandma's house to help her decorate tree and house for Christmas we had so much fun. My Aunt and Uncle were also out there so it was fun to see them. Garret wanted to be a cowboy like Uncle Tracy, so he tried on the cowboy hat ornament, he thought he was so funny.
Sam standing by the finished tree

Gran and the Boys

The Boys Tree
When I was growing up I had my very own tree in my room and my brothers had a tree in their room. This year I set up the tree that I had when I was a girl in my mine and Aaron's room and thought that it would be fun to let the boys get a little tree for their room. They thought that it was great to have their own ornaments, Garret picked out tools and Sam liked the trains, planes and boats.

They loved setting it up and decorating the tree. What great boys we have!
Gran and the Boys
The Boys Tree
When I was growing up I had my very own tree in my room and my brothers had a tree in their room. This year I set up the tree that I had when I was a girl in my mine and Aaron's room and thought that it would be fun to let the boys get a little tree for their room. They thought that it was great to have their own ornaments, Garret picked out tools and Sam liked the trains, planes and boats.
They loved setting it up and decorating the tree. What great boys we have!
12 comments:
What a great idea! How fun it would've been to have my own Christmas tree!
Hey Kassie, cute pictures. I need to get my act together and get my christmas stuff up. Hey will you email me your address so I can get you guys on my Christmas card list. My email is jillchristensen@hotmail.com. thanks.
cute elf idea!
Tell the boys their little tree is so cool :)
I love your new set up.... Adorable! As always the boys are so cute and sweet.... I love the elf!
Adorable pictures and great memories you are making! I always loved this time of year helping my mom decorate for Christmas. And I love the Elf visits. That is just too cute!!
The elf is a cute idea!
I have known you my whole life and I find it really funny that I don't remember the tree in your room!
I love how you are so close with your Grandma and the boys are too!
And i love the Elf visitor! That is so awesome. Have fun with him in your home! And I love you tree! BEAUTIFUl!!!!!
Hvae a good Christmas season!
Love ya
That is a good idea I think that when our kids get older I wil have a small tree for them too. Thanks for sharing
I LOVE the idea of the little tree just for the boys! How cute! What a great idea. Your boys are SO HANDSOME- I love the pictures you post. I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Oh Kassie! You're family is just picture perfect! It looks like you're having a great Christmas season! I should wish I could come play with your cute little boys~Soon! Merry Christmas!
I want my own elf, that's such a cute idea! Like Shantel I don't remember the tree either! Oh well:) very cute ideas!
Hey Kassie, You guys look great. We just got our act together and put together our blog. It's becksinflight.blogspot.com. I still don't know what I am doing but there are a couple things on there. This is a great way to keep in contact. We look forward to watching your family grow. Say Hi to Sam and Garrett from me and BJ. see ya
Post a Comment