Monday, March 8, 2010

Ward Activity

Our ward goes sledding every year, it is so much fun! The food is always great and the sledding awesome, there is always tons of snow. We could barely keep Sam off of the hill, he had a little brake for lunch then was back at the top of the hill. Garret also had a lot of fun, he hung out with Aaron most of the time and was obsessed with Aaron wearing his ski goggles and taking his snowboard (because he had been watching the Olympics)


Garret and Aaron





Sam




Garret and Aaron getting ready to wreck







Sister


I love Sam's BLUE EYES

My three boys






2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe you'll still go sledding after that treacherous ride we went on. i still haven't been able to get up the nerve to go down another hill!

Holly said...

I am bummed we missed this:((