Monday, March 8, 2010

Sam's 6th Birthday

When Sam woke up he saw his decorations for his space party, he was so excited...



He then enjoyed pancakes with 6 candles in them for his birthday breakfast...

(I love how he is using his hands while he blows)

Then off to school he went, he had so much fun he got to bring in the treat and do show and tell, he wanted to have cupcakes, and he brought in his scrapbook of his first year, he loved showing pictures and telling stories and I loved listening to him answer all of the kids questions he sounded so grown up.

These are the cupcakes that I took into his class




Sam wanted to have a pizza party, so I made homemade pizza and we had some family over, later we had Sam's special Spaceship cake that aunt Kammie made for him,
it turned out just perfect.


Sam and Kody being silly with the party hats


Sam and Kody




I can't believe that it has been six years since my little 9lbs. 9oz. and 23in. baby Sam came into our home, he is such a sweet boy and has been such a joy to have around.


A little bit about Sam and what he is doing right now: he loves to read, and just became a star reader in his class. Tuesday's are his favorite day for school, because he gets to go to PE. Sam also loves building forts with his brother, racing him in any form, playing super hero's and Sam of course is the one that always wins (we are still working on this). Sam also likes to help do things with his Mom and Dad, He loves to play games. He likes primary and sings like an angel.

We are so blessed to have him as a part of our family!


Sam is also so happy to be playing soccer this spring he got his first real soccer ball for his Birthday. Thanks to everyone for making this such a special day for him.

7 comments:

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday, Sam!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Laura Morris said...

I'm so proud to have another nephew playing soccer!!! hehehe! Have fun Sam!

Holly said...

Just wait time goe sby even faster it seems the older they get! How cool that he is playing soccer. Him and Aubrie should meet at the park and kick the ball around sometime:)

Liz said...

Hey Kassie! I don't check your blog nearly enough. Your boys are so cute and it's fun to see what you guys have been up to! I can't believe Sam is already six!
Have a good one!
Liz

Karisa Hadlock said...

Your family is so stinkin cute! I can't believe Sam is 6. Wow! Love the blog!

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Glad he had suc a good birthday-he is such a cute kid!
we need to go to the park again