Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A trip home

Valentines Day and President's Day weekend my sister and I went back to my parents house for a week, it was so much fun to spend time with them and my brother Bobby came home too. Here is a little bit about our journey


These pictures are some that we took during our drive the first two are looking out Kammie's window and the third one is looking out my window all within a few miles of each other, we left in the evening when it was snowing in town so we weren't sure that it was going to be very good roads but we decided to go anyway. It ended up being such a beautiful drive.






We got home late, but the next morning the boys had to have a bubble bath in Grandma and Grandpa's big tub, but all enjoyed using the tub several times during our trip.
Later that first day we went and took my sisters friend Andrea to lunch and McDonald's for Ice Cream. Andrea is leaving on her mission soon so part of the reason we went on the trip was to see her, she is such a sweet girl and my boys love spending time with her. My brother and sister are good friends with her, and when Sam meet her he started calling her PRINCESS, and when he found out that she was leaving on a mission he was so sad that he cried and cried then he decided that it would be a good idea to visit her and take her to McDonald's before she left, so that is what we did. Sam would remember Princess in his prayers, and when he would ask that Heavenly Father would bless her his voice would crack with emotion, it was so sweet. so that is why we had to go on this trip.



Andrea and Sam getting ready to play a song



Garret, Kammie, Andrea and Sam

Garret and Kammie
The four of them again after playing on the playground at McDonald's and I was surprised at how clean it was inside


Sam and Princess


Spending time with Uncle Bobby was lots of fun. We loved watching the Olympics, and visiting. We also celebrating the Chinese New Year, my Dad served his mission in Taiwan, and is a great cook so we love having his Chinese food.


Sam, Bobby and Garret
Silly Faces



Although I don't have any pictures I wanted to thank my Dad for making Valentine's Day so special especially since I wasn't with Aaron, my Dad got his Wife and two girls flowers, it was so special and thoughtful of him. I am so grateful for him and his example. Thanks Dad and Mom for a fun week I really enjoyed it.


This last picture we got on our way home, I thought that it was a fun picture, although it could do without the pipe



No comments: