Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Aunt Kammie Comes

We feel so blessed to have my little sister come to be here with us. She moved here to go to school and since we have extra room she is staying with us. She is also able to spend time with our Gran every couple of weeks and I know that she really likes that, but when she is gone my boys miss her, Garret the other day said: "I love Kammie. I am glad that she lives with us when is she coming home." he was happy to see her later that day when she came back.



The pictures below are of the weekend that my parents came to drop Kammie off, we had a fun weekend. One of the highlights was going to Gramps grave with Gran to put some new flowers on it. It was fun to go with Gran and my Dad and hear some stories about Gramps.



Kammie right after she broke a part off of Sam's transformer, she was caught on camera.

(she is off to a great start with my boys)






Kammie fixing Sam's transformer under his direction








Such a Beautiful Sister



Garret having fun sliding on the ice.

I don't have very many other picture of sliding on the ice but we all had a fun time on it.


Gran, Kammie, Sam, Grandma, Garret and Grandpa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kammie really is so pretty! I just can't get over how much garret looks like bobby when he was little!
It is amazing how fast time flies, Jerome and I will celebrate our six year anniversary this year, crazy!!!