My Grandma and Grandpa Simmonds
Lots of the girl cousins, seven of us in the picture have been going on this camp out since we were just young girls. I have so many fun memories with everyone.
These next two pictures are of Sam and Toby (my aunt Kristy's dog). Sam was not too happy at first to see that there were dogs on the camp out, but by the end he asked if he could go and visit my Aunt Kristy, Uncle Dan and their dogs again sometime.

On the last day just before we left we hiked up to the top of this little hill with the kids, it was such a beautiful view, and the kids thought that they were big stuff climbing that high.


On the last day just before we left we hiked up to the top of this little hill with the kids, it was such a beautiful view, and the kids thought that they were big stuff climbing that high.
My Brother Jared and his wife Che'

The boys had so much fun fishing every evening, the lake that we were at is great for fishing. Garret was so happy when he caught a fish.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Now that is one happy little boy.JPG)
The boys had so much fun fishing every evening, the lake that we were at is great for fishing. Garret was so happy when he caught a fish.
Now that is one happy little boy
My Uncle Dan is so good to take the time to let the kids fish. Aaron and Sam had so much fun spending time fishing, Sam loved catching the fish, when he got back to camp that night he had lots of stories to tell.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Sam and Aaron
.JPG)
Sam and Aunt Kammie (my little sister)
.JPG)
Uncle Bobby (my little brother)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Sam and Aaron
Sam and Aunt Kammie (my little sister)
Uncle Bobby (my little brother)
My cousin Taylor and I went out on the tube and had such a fun time. They were getting ready to pull us out from shore
.JPG)
My cousin Britany and I, she is such a sweet girl and so thoughtful, I was glad that I was able to spend time with her.
.JPG)
My cousin Britany and I, she is such a sweet girl and so thoughtful, I was glad that I was able to spend time with her.
Garret was so fun, he just played in the sand like this for a long time.
.JPG)
Aaron played with the boys in the water for such a long time, and by the end both of the boys were swimming all over the place.
Aaron and I on the tube, it was so much fun to be able to spend time with him. I couldn't stop laughing when I was riding on the tube it was a blast!.JPG)
Garret and Sam going on a boat ride, they were so thrilled to be on the boat.

Sweet Brothers out on the water tramp

My little sister Kammie, I would be lost without her she is such an awesome girl.

My sister took this picture of me, I was so grateful that I was able to have so much fun, because last year I had just broke my foot and didn't get to do anything while I was there. I am so grateful for Family and the things that I learn from them, my boy's love spending time with their Grandparents, Aunt's and Uncle's.
Garret and Sam going on a boat ride, they were so thrilled to be on the boat.
Sweet Brothers out on the water tramp
My little sister Kammie, I would be lost without her she is such an awesome girl.
My sister took this picture of me, I was so grateful that I was able to have so much fun, because last year I had just broke my foot and didn't get to do anything while I was there. I am so grateful for Family and the things that I learn from them, my boy's love spending time with their Grandparents, Aunt's and Uncle's.
4 comments:
Okay, this looks like so much fun! I’m glad you got to enjoy it this year….cast FREE!
Josh and I really need to take the kids fishing someday, they would really love it.
so much fun! cute pics of the boys fishing!
I love the campout and miss every one already! Mercedes had so much fun with Sam and keeps asking when we get to visit him. Love-ya tons!!!
Krystal
Congrats on your anniversary!! Your family is so cute!! It looks like the family campout was fun!!
Post a Comment