I am our ward girls camp director and was able to go to camp for a week, and had a great time! It was so beautiful in camp and all of our girls were so good, I was so grateful that I was able to see how good and strong the girls are in our ward.

At camp I spent most of my time with the Youth Camp Leaders (YCL'S) It was a lot of fun to get to know these girls I really was able to learn so much from them during that week. Our theme this year was NFL (Never Forget the Lord)

Hiking with the 2nd year girls

These two girls are such great girls and I am so grateful that I know them, they are two of the most amazing girls that I know, I am sure that they don't know how big of an influence that they have had in my life, they are great examples to me in my life.

Part of the training for the Super Bowl
I had such a fun time working with these other leaders, they were really fun to hangout with.

At camp I spent most of my time with the Youth Camp Leaders (YCL'S) It was a lot of fun to get to know these girls I really was able to learn so much from them during that week. Our theme this year was NFL (Never Forget the Lord)

Hiking with the 2nd year girls
These two girls are such great girls and I am so grateful that I know them, they are two of the most amazing girls that I know, I am sure that they don't know how big of an influence that they have had in my life, they are great examples to me in my life.
Part of the training for the Super Bowl
I had such a fun time working with these other leaders, they were really fun to hangout with.
No comments:
Post a Comment