Tuesday, July 28, 2009

6 years and 6 months Together

After our camp out we went to my parents house, and took advantage of being able to go out on a date without paying for a babysitter. We enjoyed dinner, ice cream and lots of talking without interruption, it was so nice. I am so grateful for a good husband and all that he does for me and our family. We feel so blessed to have two little monkey's, who bring so much joy in our life.



The Monkey's mentioned above


3 comments:

Portia said...

Kassie thanks for your comment, you are so nice!! You and your family are so neat I just love you guys! Your trip looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you guys! Hooray for your 6 year 6 month anniversary!

Liz said...

Hey Kassie! It has been way too long since I checked your blog- it was fun to catch up! Your boys are so, so cute. Looks like you guys are loving life! Have a good one-
Liz