This last week we got to spend some time with my parents before they took my sister home. We had such a fun time seeing them, we thought that it would be fun to swim at the hotel pool for FHE last week. The boys had a great time!
The boys were having a chicken fight
They also had fun racing across the pool
My handsome boys!!!!
Sisters!!!! Kammie had a lot of fun swimming with the boys also, I was so sad that I wasn't able to, but I really enjoyed having time just sitting and visiting with my mom.
I was so sad that Kammie ended up deciding to go home, I had such a fun time with her. She was so helpful, I am so grateful for her and my mom both taking time out of their lives to come down and help me.
(On Saturday it was my three month mark since I broke my foot, I am excited that I am getting closer to being able to walk agian.!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment