Our ward had such a fun activity on Saturday night. We had a chili cook off and a Pinewood Derby race. We had such a fun time designing our cars, the boys did one and Kammie and I did one. Aaron loves playing with power tools and making things and the boys had a great time painting the cars when they were all done off we went to the races and we had a great time.
We had so much fun watching the boys with the cars, they would run up and down to race them again and again. The boys designed a truck and Kammie and I designed a car. We ended up having the faster car, this was great because all day Aaron had the boys saying that their truck was really fast and that ours was sooooo slooooow!
Later that night we taped some coins on the top of our and we beat everyone, before that we neither one of our cars had weight on them.
The pictures and video below are of car that Aaron made just for fun and he put a tape measure on it, it was the most creative car by far.
This is my first video that I have put on my blog and I didn't know how it would work, anyway I don't know how to turn it so this will have to do.
5 comments:
I really like Aaron's car! The video was great! That looks like a lot of fun!! We wanted to do a pine wood derby for an Elders quorum activity with their wives, but Gary was released before they got to plan it. Oh well. I'll have to talk to the activity chairman about it sometime.
Kassie-so I never read the long post about your foot utnil just now! Oh my goodness! That is terrible about the surgery and about not being able to run! YOu poor thing! But swimming is better than running anyday! HEEHEE! I only say that because I hate to run but I know how much you were enjoying so I am so sorry! It looks like your boys are just growing up so fast! man where does the time go! Anyways, take care of that foot! Love ya !
Looks like fun. I've always wanted to build a pine wood derby car but never have.
You're right. We need to get our boys together to play!
How awesome! I miss my boys being those ages. Great job on the car :)
That tape measure is hilarious! Wow! That is so fun! I always wanted to do the pine wood derby...
Post a Comment