Monday, October 20, 2008

My Little Mountain Men


This weekend we went out to my Grandmas to spend some time with her while Aaron was getting a load of wood for this winter, so I thought I would snap a few pictures of the boys. I still need to do a little editing to them, it was a lot harder than I thought to get pictures of them while I was on crutches, the grass was so tall I almost fell a few times, and it was hard to get situated the way that I wanted, but they still turned out alright!







Unloading the Trailer

The boys love working with Aaron. We are so happy that we have a fireplace to use during the winter, it makes such a big difference in our gas bill.




7 comments:

Jared and Ché said...

Sam and Garret look so handsome! Those hats are fun!

Jeff and Tenille said...

Hey Kassie,

I just wanted to get your email address. We just set our blog to private and I wanted to send you an invite. My email address is tenille007@yahoo

Hope your foot is finally feeling better.

Doug and Marilyn said...

Those boys are just too dang cute. I love those pictures!

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Hey!
Your pictures turned out soo cute!! You do such a good job.

Rachel Clare said...

what great hats!

HeatherPeine said...

I love these pictures..... we definately need to do a little photo shoot!!! Love ya,
Heather

Kristie Lee said...

Kassie-HEY!! I know it has been forever. It is so good to see your CUTE CUTE kids and see how you all are doing! I found your page through the VanBuskirks. Well it's really good to see you guys. It's too bad we have kind of lost touch- now we won't need to! :)