Ellisa loves to sit up to the piano and play, she is wearing a little apron that I found for her. I think that next year she will love to be cooking Christmas goodies with us
Making sure that everyone is watching and clapping for her
Ellisa and Gran
So Sweet
My Little Baby Doll
Rollerskating Field trip
The kids had a lot of fun skating they had never been to a skating rink before, and Sam loved the freedom. Garret had fun once we got his skates a little slower, thanks to Kammie for skating with them so I could hangout with Ellisa.
Christmas Tree Hunting
This year we thought that it would be fun to take the kids out and hunt for a special family tree for our family room. I remember doing this as girl and loving the day outdoors. Aaron and I did this our first Christmas and have always wanted to do it with the kids, but it seems like most years we are traveling, and this year we aren't going any where so we told the kids what we were thinking and they said "no way, I don't want to do that". I had it in my mind that we were, so we did. The kids actually loved it!
Garret making a snow angel
Snowball fight
Bum sledding
Hiking
The best tree (at least the best that we could find)
I love the smell of a fresh tree
Cutting it down
Timber
Sam did so good and helped carry the tree back to the van
1 comment:
Wow...that brings back the memories. Crazy, it seems like yesterday that Mom & Dad were taking us out in the hills to cut down a Christmas tree. Good times I am glad that you guys are perpetuating the tradition.
Post a Comment