I had a rough night so this morning Kammie came and got the kids, and fed them breakfast. She made Ellisa a piece of toast and put a candle on it and let her blow it out. (this was the only candle that she could find) Ellisa loved it and blew it out all by herself.
I thought that I would get a few pictures of her in these cute little clothes.
Ellisa with her tennis racket
Then of course the boys wanted one with Ellisa on her Birthday,
and I got carried away and took a ton.
The boys wanted to do a silly face picture and Ellisa wasn't sure what to think at first.
Ellisa eventually had fun trying to join in on the silly faces
Later in the day we did a little shopping and I had to get a picture of her in this cute little chair that I want for her.
Today was her first day to have an official taste of sugar or something sweet. (because I know that people have given her something sweet, that I don't really know about) She didn't even love the ice cream, and just wanted the strawberries.
Yummy!
Just before bed and done with the party and pictures.
Tonight when I put Ellisa to bed I rocked her a little longer, and enjoyed the sweet moment of holding that beautiful sleeping baby. I can't believe how fast this last year has gone by, it seems that time just keeps going by faster and faster. I am going to try and enjoy all of the little moments with my children that really matter more. Ellisa has been nothing but a joy to have in our family. She is so sweet and has the best personality.
Just a few things that Ellisa loves.....
....singing row row row your boat with her dad
...baby dolls (which she got today)
...all food
...music and dancing
...her brothers
...daddy
Ellisa is learning sign language very well.
she can sign, please, thank you, mama, dada, more, bye bye, and is still working on other signs.
Ellisa says, mama, dada, santa, papa,
3 comments:
I cant believe Ellisa is already one! She is such a beautiful baby:)
Oh she is soo big. Happy Birthday. The girls are so excited to play with her the next time they see her.
Cute little girl. She is getting so big.
Post a Comment