Sunday, August 1, 2010

Guess what we are having?

We are having a Girl!!! We are so excited, and these two boys are going to be the best big brothers. They are so excited that they will have a sister. Sam has been telling us for a long time that it was going to be a girl, but I had to wait until my 20 ultrasound before I was going to get excited, but now it has come and gone and we are so excited!

10 comments:

Staci said...

Congrats on your girl! That's awesome! They are so much fun!

Holly said...

Congratulations guys! That is so cool:)) Little girls are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!! YAY!!

echo said...

yay!! congrats!!

Jen and Allen said...

Yea! Girls are the best Im soo happy for you!

Jared and Ché said...

We are so excited for you guys!! :) Excited to meet your little girl!

Melissa said...

OH MY GOODNESS>>>>> YAY!!!!!!! That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you! Love ya!

Meshan said...

Congrats Kassie!! Your little boys are adorable!

Britney said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats!!!

Liz said...

I'm so excited for you! What fun news. And... I hope that picture is framed in your house, because it is ADORABLE. Seriously the most handsome boys ever.