Saturday, December 5, 2009

PUPPY?

This is Rose Bud. She is a blue heeler cross, possoibly a rottweiler or Lab. She was abandonded on a cold winter day in the parking lot of the hospital. She was then rescued by the Cath Lab nursing staff. I went in to work on my day off to drop off a couple of educational DVD's I had borrowed. Sam and Garret were with me because they love going with their Dad to work.
I could not resist the pleading in thei
r eyes as they asked to take this puppy home. Not to mention the light in their eyes as they were playing with this little puppy. We now have a little girl. The boys love their new puppy. This came the day after Sam finally told us what he wanted for Christmas.... a puppy. Christmas came a little early this year for Sam and Garrett.







6 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

Oh my goodness, how could you resist. What a cutie!! Have fun.

Dylan, Holly, and Aspen said...

Cute cute. Puppies are always hard to resist, they are just too stinkin' cute. Have fun with the new baby in the family!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!

Liz said...

Oh my gosh so cute! I'm sure the boys will LOVE having a puppy! And I love the new family picture at the top- you guys look fantastic!

Holly said...

How cute! My girls would go crazy over her. We have done the dog and cat thing and unfortunately we dont have good luck:(
PS- I like your family pic, very cute:)

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

she's so cute! I bet the boys are loving her!