Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The pumpkin patch

We went to the sutherland farm with a little school group and had a lot of fun the kids. They loved getting a pumpkin, the hayride, playing in the corn pit and the corn maze. It was such a beautiful day, and I always love driving out that way and seeing the home of my childhood, I always remember the fun time that I had growing up. Below are that picture of our adventure.






3 comments:

Chels said...

Cute pics. The last is my favorite!

Jen and Allen said...

Looks like fun! It is nice to see some snow. And Garret has grown so much this last year wow he is getting taller and so smart! Thanks for the posts its the only way we get to see any of the Rogers family. Love you guys

Lindsey said...

Kassi! YOu have the cutest little family. I loved seeing the new posts. Hope everything is going well for you guys!