Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sweet Aunt Mimie!!!

What a relief, I have finished one more semester, it seems like the last two weeks have been so crazy. I have taken the last couple of days trying to get my house cleaned and back in order. Now to what the post is really about, it is about the sweet sister that I have. My beautiful sister Kammie (aka Aunt Mimie) She has just finished her senior year of high school and her last high school tennis season. She has kindly agreed to come and stay with us for about six weeks this summer and watch and entertain my boys every Monday through Thursday morning so that I can finish two of my three class that I have left at SJCC, I am so excited to be done. I thought that I would be done this summer, but it look like I will have one more class that I will finish this fall. I know that it will not be easy for my sister, but I hope that one day I will be able to help her out and make up for her time spent. I have been taking 1 to 2 classes every semester since Sam was born and I am so excited to finish and just be a Mom. I will then have no more late night studying and morning movie time for the so that I can cram for the test that I didn't study for. It will be a late night because I choose to, or I can just go to bed when the boys do. I am hoping that as soon as I am done with this stage of schooling, and when I have free time between spending time with the boys, that I will be able to focus on some of my hobbies and work on becoming better at sign language.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh Kassie, you are so tough. Good job sticking with your education even when you already have a fulltime job of being a mom! I totally admire you, I don't think I could have done it (that's probably why I didn't get to marry Brian until my last semester...) Congrats on closing in on the finish line!

Trisha said...

That's great that Kammie’s going to be able to help out. That’s a great picture of her!

I tagged you on my blog. Go check it out for the info.

Melanie said...

You are so lucky to have Kammie come into your home to help with your boys while you go to school. She will have so much fun and you will all get to spend tons of quality time together again. Love you guys Lots!

Bluebird & Company said...

Hey Kass,
Boston here. That's cool you are almost finished with school! Congrats and Good job!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Kammie is so pretty!