Wedding Pictures
Garret and my Dad, Garret just loved spending time with Papa, he was heart broken when we had to come home.
My beautiful Sister.
Garret enjoying a little dance.
Garret loving his Dad
Sam and Megan, they were so cute they walked around like this all through the garden
Jared and Che'
My brother Gary and his wife Laura
A Family Picture
The Bride, Groom, Niece's, Nephew's and Che's little Sister
The Beautiful Bride
My little sister Kammie and Garret dancing the night away!
Grandpa and Grandma Morris with all of the Grand kids
My Honey and I
My sister and I, at the reception.
Little Garret swinging on the bench.
Pictures of the boys!!!
We had such a great couple of days, it is so great to spend time with family. The boys love their Cousins, Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents. It was such a great sealing and I learned so much I love the peace that I feel in the Temple.

13 comments:
That is so awesome Jared is married! his wife is beautiful and that dress is amazing! I love the pictures of your boys! So dang cute!
PS Are you going to be in town the 2nd week of June??? We will be there for a couple days. I would like to come see you if you are going to be home. Let me know! Love ya!
Those pictures are fantastic!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun there.
by the way: this is Boston, I am on my mom's computer.
Kassie I can't believe how grown up Kammie (is that how you spell it?) is! That is great Jared got married!
what fun pictures! You got a lot of great shots. Your little boys are darling! It was good to see you guys, too!
Lindsey, I didn't take the wedding pictures that are on this post of my blog. My camera is having problems connecting to the computer, but my sister in-law Laura did, and I have to agree that she did a great job.
Thats awesome Jared got married, Che is beautiful. They are great pictures. Everyone is growing up so fast!
Happy LATE LATE Birthday! I know I didn't tell you last week but I hope your birthday was WONDERFUL!!!!! I am grateful we are friends but hate that we live far apart! But I hope you know I love you and wish you a VERY HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! Did your husband spoil you?????
Great pics Kassie! LOVE THE SKIRT. I'm so glad it came out well!
I loved the pictures... Your boys are so cute and it looked like you guys had fun at the wedding. If you can find for me a picture of Sam at 6-9 weeks old I would love to post it on my blog... I really think that she is looking like Sam... I don’t know if that is because she really does of if it is just because he is the only Rogers baby that I have seen as a baby. Thanks Jen
You have such a good-looking family! Your folks looks SO YOUNG! Holy cow. I didn't realize they were so young, and grandparents!! You all look great!!!!! I hope we can all get together at the park soon. This wind is making my allergies go buck wild. Talk to you soon. You look beautiful! Love, Katie
Hey Kassie! It was so great to meet you and your family tonight...your boys are too cute!! We'll all have to get together again sometime...have a great week!
I’m so happy for Jared : ) His wife is GORGEOUS, way to go Jared!!!
It’s great to see your family, everyone looks so happy.
Your fam is so cute, I love the pix of the boys in green!
Post a Comment