Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!!!







We had a great Easter and loved spending time with family and friends. Sam got a bike helmet, knee and elbow pads for his bike and long boarding with dad. Garret got a little lawn mower. They also got lots of candy and loved everything. Sam had such a great time at primary he loves going to church which is good, he is always talking about the songs that they sing and stories that he hears.


4 comments:

April said...

Hey Kassie!! I'm glad you "blogged"! I'm new at this..not down with the lingo yet. We're doing well and I've got about 3 weeks to go before I "poop a bowling ball" (that's what you told me at Sarah's shower:) ) Hope all is well with you guys. Congrats on finishing your race! You look great!!

Trisha said...

Kassie, your boys are so adorable. I love their church outfits. I can’t help thinking how much Sam looks like your brother Bobby Aaron when he was little. It’s great to see a picture of Grandma Morris. She looks really good.

Bluebird & Company said...

YOUR BOYS ARE SO HANDSOME!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kassie!
Such handsome boys! I think Sam looks like Bobby too! I'm so glad to see Grandma Morris looking so good, I think of her as one of my Grandmas.