Monday, March 31, 2008

Day at the Lake

This picture is supposed to be at the end of the post. The story is that after the lake the other day Aaron and I were in the kitchen getting some things put away, Sam was filling up the tub for their bath and Sam came running out of the bathroom laughing really hard and saying that we had to come in and see and this is what we found.


The boys thought that it was great to cover their dads feet in sand.

The boys loved building a sand castle and then running through it. They would dig and dig for hours, they love the dirt. I guess that means that they are pure boy!!!


7 comments:

Trisha said...

What fun!! Is that Farmington Lake?

Melissa said...

How fun is that?!? I love going to the lake and playing in the sand! I love your pictures! Your boys are adorable. My mom was looking at them and she kept saying "Oh, they are so cute! Oh they definetly look like Aaron. Oh they are just too cute!" It was too funny!
My favorite picture is them throwing the rocks in in their overalls! ADORABLE! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Kassie your boys are so cute! I'm glad that you told me about your blog!

Bluebird & Company said...

Sam and Garret are so cute! My boys had so much fun with them yesterday! They were asking for Sam to come play first thing this morning after they got out of bed. I think Russell was still getting the sleepy out of his eyes in mid-sentence. :)
Come again any time!

Bluebird & Company said...

hey there!
I was just wanted to know if it is still 'park day' tomorrow?...11:00 right? Let me know. The boys are excited.

Rachel Clare said...

Okay Kassie, this is so funny!!

Chelsea said...

Looks like you need to get on your blog again. I tagged you--check out my blog!