Thursday, January 31, 2008

Weekend with Mama and Papa


Garret sleeping

My little angel and I


Our little cowboy






Papa and Garret



This is my Dad aka Papa and Garret, these two are best friends. Garret and Sam really loved having my parents and sister here this weekend, I loved it also. Between my parents during the day and my sweet sister getting up with my child who still won't sleep through the night I felt very refreshed after the weekend. My Dad had a bussiness trip that he had to come to Farmington for, so my parents stayed in a hotel and my sister stayed with me. Aaron was working nights so my sister and I had a lot of fun doing silly girl things.




Sam and Garret hiding, in my parents hotel room

My Mom and Garret
The fun of having grandparents come, a tasty FROSTY!!!



My little sis, who is not so little anymore.



Little Garret ( I love his smile)



The boys and my sister getting ready to swim at the hotel pool


















1 comment:

KTLADY said...

Yes! An update! I think your little boys are so precious. You must be so proud. You seem to have really awesome parents too! (And a cool sister... one who would get up with your baby in the night? SWEET!!) Looks like you all are so happy! I wish I could see you more often. I think Nathan sees Aaron at the ER, but that doesn't count!