The boys got these suits for Easter last year and Garret is starting to grow out of his so I thought I would get a few pictures before they can't wear them any more.
"I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot or two"
Future missionary material for sure! You guys have such CUTE kids. We talk about Sam all the time and hope that ours kids will be just as good and fun as he is. Kass I cant tell you how much I wish we lived closer. Miss you tonz Jen
Me too! I can't wait to get rejuvinated at the Breathing Room. I just love those suits. They are adorable. I love how the boys are always matching. It's so cute. I'm so glad you're here. Love Kami
They're starting to look so much alike! Sorry I missed the relaxation session yesterday (really. I am - for such selfish reasons!). Hope you guys had a great time!
7 comments:
Future missionary material for sure! You guys have such CUTE kids. We talk about Sam all the time and hope that ours kids will be just as good and fun as he is.
Kass I cant tell you how much I wish we lived closer. Miss you tonz Jen
I love that first picture of Sam, too cute. It was fun hanging out at the museum, can't wait for the Breathing Room!
Me too! I can't wait to get rejuvinated at the Breathing Room. I just love those suits. They are adorable. I love how the boys are always matching. It's so cute. I'm so glad you're here.
Love Kami
WOW look at those handsome little studs!! They are going to break some hearts when they get older!
They're starting to look so much alike! Sorry I missed the relaxation session yesterday (really. I am - for such selfish reasons!). Hope you guys had a great time!
Cutie Pies! Seriously!!! They have good hair too!
Hey Kassie I like there suits they really do look like future missionaries. I hope that everything is going good with you guys.
Post a Comment