Aaron and I have been trying to spend a little more time with the boys one on one. The only thing the that I wanted was not to spend any money at all on these dates, and other than that we could do what ever we wanted, it was my turn to plan, and I have been wanting to go and bike this trail with Aaron again so I thought that it would be a great thing to do with Sam and he loved it. Garret had done a lot of really active thing already on the day that we took him so we planned something a little slower paced for him and went frisbee golfing at a park close to our house. We all had a great time and want to keep doing this for a long time.
Sam on a fun mountain bike trail, he did so good and pushed through all of the hard parts. It was fun to laugh, visit and have some time with just him. Aaron made the comment that this is an investment of time and soon Sam will be beating him on all the trails. Sam loved every min. of the time and especially when we went and got a free, no purchase necessary smoothy.
Check- not a single penny spent, and still lots of fun.
I can't believe how big Sam is, not a little boy any more.
Aaron and Sam

No comments:
Post a Comment