My sister and I have been wanting to go on this hike for a while now so last week we loaded the kids up and off we went to find this arch. The boys loved it, Sam was our trail guide and Garret followed not far behind. Ellisa was a trooper and loved the hike also.
This was our first view of the arch, the boys got so excited when they finally saw it to get there fast.
Me and my cool adventures kids
Sam is such a fun boy right now he reads so much and it seems to make his imagination soar. This picture is of him sketching a bird in his adventure book that he keeps.
Sam
Brothers and best buds
Garret
Aunt Meme and the kids
This arch is really cool and wasn't a bad hike. We can't wait to go back and go with Aaron he was sad that he couldn't go.




3 comments:
I have never been to this one looks like fun.
Great Pictures!
I'm sad I couldn't go!
Post a Comment