Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cutter Dam


This year for Labor Day weekend we just took it easy and enjoyed swimming one last time outside in the pretty weather, and hiking around Cutter Dam, I couldn't believe how pretty it was out there. I had never been to this lake before, the water was so clear. We had a fun morning at Gran's before going to the lake, we had a yummy breakfast with her.



We hiked along the cliff, it was kind of scary how high it was with the little boys running around. We can't wait to go out and explore a little more and see if we can find some sort of a beach area, as far as we could tell there wasn't one and if there is I don't even know if you could get down to it. We think that it would be fun to kayak it, next time!








No comments: