Wednesday, August 31, 2011

ward campout

I love camping! Camping is one of my favorite memories with my family growing up and I want my kids to love it also. I don't think that anything compares to being outside in nature away from the everyday care's of life. Anyway our ward had a family camp-out this year and we were so sad when we got Aaron's schedule and saw that he was on call so he wouldn't be able to go, I was so sad. But I thought that it wasn't fair to not let the kids have this fun experience so I went ahead and took them. I was so glad I did everything turned out so well and the kids were great!

Sam
Ellisa napping

Garret

The primary was in charge of the camp-out and had some fun games planned.


Here are a few pictures of members of our ward during the games.
















The boys the next morning dead asleep and Ellisa just chilling




No comments: