Monday, June 20, 2011

Family Trip to Utah

The 18th of March we took a little trip to Ut. for my Sister-in-laws final fine art show at BYU and my neices Baptism I didn't end up getting any pictures of those two events, but here are a few pictures of other things on the trip.


My sister Kammie found this cute coat for Ellisa

Our little "Blue Eyed Beauty"



My brother Jordan and his little boy William
Grandpa and Finley

Garret and Ellisa

The three little grandkids

Ellisa, Finley, and William

Little Will

Ellisa


The kids at a fun place called Jump on it, they had so much fun.

I drove up to Salt Lake one day to meet up with Aaron's Grandparents for lunch so that they could meet Ellisa. They are such great people.





Sam and Garret loved seeing them, but were sad that we didn't get to go and stay at their house.

The trip turned out to be lots of fun, but it is always a challenge to go with out Aaron, I was grateful that Kammie was with me to help out on the drive. I love my family it is so much fun to be with them.

No comments: