Ellisa in her little Valentine outfit that Aaron's mom gave her, she is so sweet.
We thought that if Gramps was around he would have done something special for Gran, but since he isn't we thought that we would take Gran a dozen red roses, which she loves. So we went out and spent a little bit of time with her visiting. We love Gran so much and don't know what we would do without her she is such a great example to my family and I. She has such great faith and love for our Savior Jesus Christ.
Valentine's dinner and FHE
We had a nice dinner with the boys this year for Valentine's Day The boys really like it when we set the table nice and use the "big cups". We also surprised Aaron and got him a Kindle. I am so blessed to have such a great family.
Handsome Garret
February 15th 2011
Ellisa's 2 Month's
Weight - 10.8lbs
Height 22 3/4 inches
Ellisa is such a sweet girl she is so fun to have in our family. She is sleeping 5-6 hours at night and that is one of the best things that she can do I love her funny personality that is starting to show, she loves her brother and they love her, she smiles lots and it just melts my heart.
1 comment:
I love the 2nd one down so cute.
Post a Comment