This year we had a lot of fun over Memorial day weekend. On Saturday Aaron did the Quarter Horse Bike ride, which I have no pictures of, and then we all went swimming at the rec. center in Durango. We also had fun spending time with Aaron's brother Allen his wife Jen and their girls Audrey and Hydee they spent a week here after traveling from Japan. On Monday we spent the day at the lake with family and friends having lunch, playing in the sand, and kayaks. The weather was so nice that weekend! Here are lots of pictures of the lake.
Audrey having fun
Grandpa with some of the kids
Garret
Garret, Audrey and Grandpa

Audrey, Sam and Garret having fun playing in the lake

Allen and Jen
Sam has been so brave this year and just goes out on his own, he does very well as long as the wind doesn't blow him. Aaron and Sam were in one of the kayaks together and Aaron dumped them and I thought that for sure Sam was done and wouldn't go back out, but I was wrong he got out of the water and went and got in one of the kayaks on his own and off he went.
Audrey, Sam and Garret having fun playing in the lake
Allen and Jen
Sam has been so brave this year and just goes out on his own, he does very well as long as the wind doesn't blow him. Aaron and Sam were in one of the kayaks together and Aaron dumped them and I thought that for sure Sam was done and wouldn't go back out, but I was wrong he got out of the water and went and got in one of the kayaks on his own and off he went.
No comments:
Post a Comment