My Dad was down for some business last week the boys got all dressed up to show Papa their horses and cowboys stuff. Here are a few pictures that I got.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Finished Cowboys
My Grandma and I awhile back started making these little outfits for the boys and some little hobby horses. She made some things like this for her boys when they were little. She told me a story about my dad when he was little and after his nap went outside in his diaper to ride his horse, he had on his little straw cowboy hat and was out running around in the yard while it was raining, she said that he loved his little horse and would want to play with it rain or shine.
My Dad was down for some business last week the boys got all dressed up to show Papa their horses and cowboys stuff. Here are a few pictures that I got.

My Dad was down for some business last week the boys got all dressed up to show Papa their horses and cowboys stuff. Here are a few pictures that I got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun pictures Kassie! The boy's outfits turned out great!
Happy Birthday!
Oh, my heck those outfits are so fun! I bet they love them. Teach me how, ha ha.
hey kassie! katie here...just wanted to tell you that i think your boys are SO STINKIN CUTE!!!
Post a Comment