Art
The boys love to paint! The paintings below are some of Sam's most recent.

My little Cowboys
Sam is into Cowboy things right now which means that Garret is also, so I asked my Grandma to help me make some little chaps and a vest for the boys. Gran said that she made them for her boys when they were little, It was so fun to work with her and see how they used to do things. She just started cutting and she made a pattern out of old pants and then we cut our final product out of this cute leather type fabric. I think that they turned out so cute!
(Aaron thought that he needed a action shot!)

Gran is also helping me make the boy a little hobby horse


The boys wanted to try them on even though I still had to finish the vests.


Snow!!!




Six Great Years
On January 25 we had our six year anniversary and I have just been so busy that I have not had a chance to sit down and post anything. It was on a Sunday so one of our some of our great friends said that they would keep the boys while we had dinner. Aaron had to work the night before so after church while he was sleeping I made dinner and took the boys over to our friends, he was so surprised! It was so nice to just sit and visit, and have dinner without our sweet boys running around. Thanks so much Kami, your the best!
Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken and steamed broccoli.
Dream Cake!!!


My little Cowboys
Sam is into Cowboy things right now which means that Garret is also, so I asked my Grandma to help me make some little chaps and a vest for the boys. Gran said that she made them for her boys when they were little, It was so fun to work with her and see how they used to do things. She just started cutting and she made a pattern out of old pants and then we cut our final product out of this cute leather type fabric. I think that they turned out so cute!
(Aaron thought that he needed a action shot!)
Gran is also helping me make the boy a little hobby horse
The boys wanted to try them on even though I still had to finish the vests.
Snow!!!
When Sam saw that it snowed he was so excited to go and make a snow angel and a snowman. I was so sad to tell Sam that the snow was not good for building a snowman, but it would not roll at all so I just started making a big pile and then we made some little chairs out of our pile's and the boy thought that they were just as great. Garret was so funny he had more fun jumping in the gutters full of water than he did playing in the snow, but I had already put the camera away when was doing that so no pictures of that.
I didn't get these pictures of the boys until the next day and as you can see most of the snow had already melted.
Six Great Years
On January 25 we had our six year anniversary and I have just been so busy that I have not had a chance to sit down and post anything. It was on a Sunday so one of our some of our great friends said that they would keep the boys while we had dinner. Aaron had to work the night before so after church while he was sleeping I made dinner and took the boys over to our friends, he was so surprised! It was so nice to just sit and visit, and have dinner without our sweet boys running around. Thanks so much Kami, your the best!
Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken and steamed broccoli.
I feel so blessed to be married to a man who treats me great, he is always doing so much to serve me and make my life better.
9 comments:
Your boys are so cute!!
Word Verification: haters
I'm so glad that you finally posted. I have such handsome nephews! Love you guys!
I love the chaps and vests! They turned out great!! Can't wait to see the horse!
Oh my goodness! Your family is adorable! I love it too! I like my blog more, although you wouldn't think that lately! So you are making a horse? Like one they can ride on? Tell me more I must know the details! You look so happy, I can't believe it's been so long! How old are your boys? Thanks for stopping by!
Wow, You are a busy girl! The boys are so cute, and the cowboy outfits and congrats on your 6 year Anniversary! You Rock!
Those chaps and vests are really cute! Your boys seem like they are really good friends.
Congratulations on your six years!
I love the cowboy outfits you are making them! They are SO cute!
And Happy Anniversary! Congrats!
Oh my gosh, those cowboy outfits are adorable!!! And I can't believe you have been married for 6 years! It seems like just yesterday when I was floored when we got your announcement! But congratulations! And again what cute cowboys!
YOu look so gorgeous! Can I be like you when I grow up?
Post a Comment