Late I know!!!
On my drive home from Albuquerque, from our trip to DC I thought that instead of coming home and unpacking I would just go right on up to my parents house and. I dropped Aaron off, because he had to work and got a few of the boys Christmas toys and took off to spend New Years with my family. The Boy were glad when we finally got there, I didn't blame them we had spent almost eight hours in the car that day. The drive was beautiful, I couldn't believe all of the snow.
We got to spend a little time with my brother Gary and his family before they left, the boys love spending time with their cousins.
The boys helped Papa work on Uncle Jordan's car before he headed back to school.
The pictures below make me laugh, we were heading to town in my parents van and Sam put the back seat down into the bed. Garret was laughing at first, but then was not to happy that he couldn't move or see very well.
Silly Sam
We had fun going to lunch one day. This is a picture of my brother Jordan and my Mom.
2 comments:
I just love your family. They are the greatest. Glad to see you are all doing so well! Happy 2009
My boys love their Aunt Cammy too!
It's great to see your brothers and sisters, it has been forever since I have seen them or you!
Post a Comment