Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Garret!!!



Garret's Birthday was very simple this year. My sister Kammie aka"My Maid" made chocolate chip cookies so that we could have something simple and they turned out great. We had homemade ice cream sandwiches!!!








I kind of felt bad that I didn't really have a party for him, but I was still in a lot of pain and not feeling that great. I can't believe that Garret is 2, he has grown up so much and he can say anything and everything he wants. Both of the boys play so great together. We have been so blessed to have Garret in our home.


The next group of pictures is of some of the gifts that Garret got!



Clothes



A Big Bear Rug


Kisses from Gran



A Little Potty and Big Boy Underwear


3 comments:

MEG said...

...and I can't believe you have a 2 year old! It's a good reminder of how old I am. For some reason in my head I'm only 18 and you are...? 16? Now we're all grown up with babies and such. Adorable.

Shar said...

What a cute little 2-year-old. I need to have him over to play with my munchkin!

And the cookie ice cream things look so good. It's making me hungry!

Jen and Allen said...

happy Birthday! We wish we were there to share it with you.