Sunday, February 3, 2008

Five Years!!!!

(This is a picture of Aaron and and his #1 fan, at one of his six Triathlon races this last summer.)

This last weekend Aaron and I had our five year anniversary, I can't believe that five years have gone by. It is so funny how things change, when we were married we said that we would do something big for our five year anniversary, but I guess that when it got closer we realized that it wouldn't happen. Aaron had to work that weekend, but we did manage to have dinner together at Tequilas, one of our favorite resturants. We had dinner there on our honey moon and have had dinner there on our anniversary every year since. We have had so much happen since we were married, we now have two great boys, Aaron finished his RN and is working in the ICU while continuing his education, we bought our first home, we have grown closer as a couple and have enjoyed the time that we have shared together.

8 comments:

Tomber's Heaven said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two are so great! Keep up the good work on your training and I love all your pictures!!

The Palmer family said...

Hey I just love you two. I can't believe it's been 5 years. I remember when we first met. I just knew we would become good friends. I am so thankful for our friendship. I love the pictures. Love, Kam

Melissa said...

Happy 5 Years! We didn't do much for ours either but I can't beleive it has been that long for you guys! It seems like yesterday we were all in the singles ward. Time flies when you are in love, right?!? Love you guys!
Melissa

Tom and Alicia said...

Congratulations on the Anniversary! We also thought we would do something fun together for our five year anniversary, but I think we will end going somewhere with the children instead. Oh well. At least you got to go to dinner. Tell Jared congrats on the engagement. That is exciting.

Meshan said...

Lots has happened since I last looked at your blog!! It all looks like fun, congratulations on your anniversary. Tequilas and Boons are my two fav. restaurants in Farmington. Yum, that sounds really good right now...

KTLADY said...

Congrats you guys! What a great couple!!

The Frost's said...

Hey Congrats on the five years!!! That's way awesome!! It's good to see you guys in the blogging world. It seems like we never see you guys anymore. So, we'll have to catch up some night and have dinner!! Anyway, your family is too cute, your boys are getting so big. But hopefully we will see you guys soon!!!

Jeff and Tenille said...

Hey Kassie! I'm glad to see you have a blog. I have'nt seen you in forever. You have a darling family! I cant believe you and Aaron have been married 5 years already. How time flies. Visit me and jeffs blog too. Im so excited now we can stay in touch.