Garret loves driving some little cars that we got, he always has one in his mouth and one in each hand. He drives them around the house, up and down the the hall and on the furniture.
Hey You Guys! What a cute little family!!! Good to see what you guys are up to. I am assuming you are still here in town (F town), since I saw Aaron at the hospital not too long ago. Cassie you look GREAT! Katie
3 comments:
YEAH!!! ia m so excited you stared a blog! It is very addicting but so fun! I love your family photo! So cute!
Welcome to the blogging world! So excited that I can see what you guys have been up to.
Hey You Guys! What a cute little family!!! Good to see what you guys are up to. I am assuming you are still here in town (F town), since I saw Aaron at the hospital not too long ago. Cassie you look GREAT! Katie
Post a Comment